2009-06-22
Group10
This topic is about polital rifts. I believe that Taiwan people must be very familiar with those News or situations appeared in the PSA. Sometimes, when I watch the news, It seems that I was watching the variety shows. How funny and rediculous those statesmen are! They should spare no effort to unite this country rather than divide it.
This PSA is pretty good. News, photos as well as the background music are related to Taiwan. Moreover, the sound effects used in the questions are cool, and the slogan "P.E.A.C.E" impresses me a lot. Each character has its own meaning, and while putting all together, PEACE points out our greatest hope! Their PSA is very novel and meaningful, and I like it very much!
Print ads are good, too. Countless flying lanterns carry every Taiwanese person's hope. I hope one day peace will come true!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言