
We are team 5, and our topic is “International (Long distance) relationships.”
As the world globalizes day after day, more and more people decide to go abroad to study or work for the further achievements. Definitely, they leave for other countries, and they also have to leave their beloved people. Therefore, there are many couples keep in touch with each other via Internet and phone only; gradually, some problems may bring about. They would lose confidence in each other or maybe there would be someone new more appealing than the old one. No matter what the outcome is, it is hard for the couples in long distance to maintain their sincere and everlasting love.
After discussing for a while, we decided to present our report by broadcasting, and our title is “Talk Love Story.”, so brief but clear!We have already set the characters; we also have the direction about what we have to do next. I play the man who shares his own experience in the air, and I will surf the net to seek the proper information based on this topic and practice my pronunciation. In addition, I will also spare no effort to cooperate with my teammates. I believe we will do our best to finish this final presentation!
沒有留言:
張貼留言