Winnie The Pooh was made based on my face, so actually, I should have been more popular and lovely than that fat bear!
Create your own FACEinHOLE
Barbie company also hired me to be their model. The designers were inspired by me, and produced the most popular doll, Annie!
Create your own FACEinHOLE
Create your own FACEinHOLE
As I grew up, I traveled around the world. Everything was changing, but there was the only thing that never changed--- I am always famous!

However, good fortune won't last forever...
Look at ME!
Create your own FACEinHOLE
I made up my mind to create another value because I clearly knew that I could not earn money by my appearance anymore. Studying is the only and the best way!

It was really a harsh time! I had few friends; all I could do was talk with PiPi, the squirrel. Unfortunately, it betrayed me in the long run...
Create your own FACEinHOLE
"When misfortune reaches the limit, good fortune is at hand." My sister and I finally become successful. We have our own insurance company and make a fortune!

Now...We live our happy life and live everyday to the fullest. Our next dream is to build up an animal shelter. "You have a dream and you have to protect it!" I hope one day my dream will come true again!
1 則留言:
This is a great biography, Annie. Well done!
張貼留言