2008-12-01

Flying Phoenix

I think it is not bad to try to produce something by themselves, especially, the aircraft loaded with so many lives. The Chinese are really bold enough to take challenges; I still remember a few months ago, they launch the rocket with three astronauts to the outer space; this news really made a hit back then. However, whether it was true or not is suspicious nowadays.

If I had the chance to ride in China's ARJ-21 airplane, I absolutely won't take it. After all, I am only 18. There are countless bad records of China, mattress, batteries, food, or even women's PAD, to name just a few. It is very hard to convince me this latest production is undoubtedly safe. Moreover, I believe that tainted milk event has caused a shadow in people's heart and made harm to a great number of people. It must be a hard task for China to gain the consumers' confidence again.

沒有留言: