2008-12-22

International Relationships

I think the voice in our podcast presentation is loud and clear enough; besides, the background music is suitable and it didn't cause any interfere during the presentation. However, the length seems a little bit short...Next time, if I have the chance again to make similar presentation, I will set off earlier and make the content more abundent and interesting.
I have done my best to finish this presentation and I also put what I have learned in computer class into practice, for example, Goldwave and Power Director. In so doing, I really learn a lot! Now I become more familiar to some technical skills.
I am able to design the presentation and make sound effect. What's more, to cooperate with our members is pleasant.
When recording, I have to express my feeling via my voice, so I could practice my tone and pronounciation. Additionally, I think the Long distance relationship is really hard to maintain. In the future, I will ponder carefully when facing the same situation.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

沒有留言: