1. What is the main message of Group 4's podcast topic?
They talk about some guests' ideal lover's characteristics and whether to be a lover or to be a friend at first. Besides, they also share the ways that how to get along well with each other with the audience.
2. Did their show provide solutions to the problem? What are they?
Yes. one of the guests mentioned that to be a friend firstly is better than to be a lover. That's what I think, too! After getting along with a person, you will know him/ her deeply.
3. Comment on the group's podcast.
3.1 What can you say about the quality of recording?
I think it is perfect!
3.1.1 Was the voice of the hosts/guests/characters loud and clear?
Yes, it is very clear!
3.1.2 Was there any background noise that made it difficult to understand what was being said?
No, every voice can be listened clearly!
3.1.3 Was the pacing (speed) of the delivery (oral delivery made by the hosts/guests/characters) too slow or too fast?
No, it's OK for me!
3.2 Was there any sound effects or background music used? Was it effective? In what way?
Their background music is good.
3.3 Was there anything that you like about their show? What is it and why?
I like their ways to present this show. They invited international students to share with us, which is so interesting! I think they are so brave!
3.4 Was there anything that you didn't like about their show? What is it and why?
I like their show very much!
3.5 If Group 1 is given the chance to do another presentation, what would you suggest members of Group 3 to do to make their presentation better?
They are perfect so that I can't come up with anything for them to better themselves.
4. What do you think?
4.1 Can a man and a woman be close friends without beinh lovers?
Use the any of the following phrases when you compose your blog entry:
Maybe not. I think once lovers broke up, and it's embarrassing to see each other. Because there must be something unhappy happened to they; otherwise, they will not decide to saperate. Therefore, I think being a stranger instead of being a close friend is much more possible!
4.2 Looking at the issue
1. What is your best friend like? Use three adjectives. For example, tall, kind, talkative.
He/She is humerous, easygoing and considerate.
2. Why is that person your best friend?
She helps me overcome every difficulty and teaches me how to face the music optimistically; in addition, I can share everything with her.
3. Is your best friend a man or a woman?
She is a woman.
4. Losing a friend or lover is sometimes painful to bear. What would you suggest people who have lost a friend or lover to do in order to ease the pain? What do you think they should or should not do?
There must be reasons why you will lose freind or lover, so you should correct all your disadvantages, selfishness, too straightforward or maybe you gave him/her too much pressure. To be a better person is important, and you must have to learn lessons from this painful experience. What's more, you have to give yourself a break, and don't keep blaming on yourself because it's not all your fault! Being optimistic as well as confident. Days in the future are still long.
沒有留言:
張貼留言