1. What is the main message of Group 8's podcast topic?
They disscuss whether you 'd like to donate your organs after you die or not. They proveded us with some different cases and potential worries.
2. Did their show provide solutions to the problem? What are they?
They interview some pedestrians, and each of them has different ideas towards this issue. The audience could ponder carefully based on what they said.
3. Comment on the group's podcast.
3.1 What can you say about the quality of recording?
Maybe it will be better if they could balance the voice.
3.1.1 Was the voice of the hosts/guests/characters loud and clear?
Yes, very clear.
3.1.2 Was there any background noise that made it difficult to understand what was being said?
No, I can understand what was being said.
3.1.3 Was the pacing (speed) of the delivery (oral delivery made by the hosts/guests/characters) too slow or too fast?
It's good for me!
3.2 Was there any sound effects or background music used? Was it effective? In what way?
Their background music is so powerful and exciting that it makes me amused and interested.
3.3 Was there anything that you like about their show? What is it and why?
The photos they used are added some words to demonstrate what was being said. I think it is very helpful to have a better understanding.
3.4 Was there anything that you didn't like about their show? What is it and why?
No
3.5 If Group 8 is given the chance to do another presentation, what would you suggest members of Group 8 to do to make their presentation better?
Perhaps they can pay more attention on voice. Generally speaking, their presentation is good.
4. What do you think?
4. 1 What would you do to help someone stay alive?
I would donate my blood only, because I am very afraid of pain! After I die, I hope my body can be complete. What's more, I am not sure whether I am able to feel or not if I die. If I am still conscious, and my body is cut and organs are hollowed... My family and friends must feel sad and struggle. This will be a dilemma for them as well as myself.
4.2 Do you have an organ transplant donor card?
No, I don't have it. However I would like to get one in the future. Maybe I will regret before few minutes I am going to die. In so doing,I could still leave something precious in this world and not live in vain!
4.2 Do a brief research online and find out where you can get an organ transplant donor card? Which hospitals or government agencies provide the card? Put the information on your blog entry.
After surfing the net, I found there are two ways for us to get an organ transplant donor card. Firstly, we can fill out the form provided by this website, http://www.organ.org.tw/. This is a convenient way. If you have more time, you could go to Organ Procurement Association, R.O.C. located in Taipei; in so doing, you can not only get the card but also have a better understanding towards organic transplant.
沒有留言:
張貼留言