2008-12-01

My Fashion Style

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/newsenglish/britain/index.shtml

In today's listening material, I see so many lookings which are thought of as fashuon by the juveniles nowadays. For example, piercings in every part of body, rocker clothes, flared pants and so on. A swarm of people are eager to equip themselves with all these fashions, and neglect whether they are suitable or not.
In my opinions, if everyone wears in the similar style and why don't we just put on uniforms? Thus, do not just pursue the trend; just be yourself and be confident in yourself!

As to my own style, I don't have any certain looking actually. My hair has just dyed two weeks ago, which satisfy my desire to change my appearance a little bit. What's more, instead of black, I prefer being in bright colors such as pink, purple.I think those light colors look younger and more energetic. Shoes which are easily walking are good shoes; in fact, I love sandals very much.

I would like to have ear piercings. Because those ornaments are so appealing that I really want to take them home. However, I am really afraid of pain, so it is almost impossible for me to make up my mind to do that!

沒有留言: